No Surprise Here.......

Oh, life at Goldman Sachs, the stories continue to unfold. Greg Smith, a disillusioned executive director recently proclaimed to the world that the investment bank he called home for nearly twelve years had lost its way, becoming “as toxic and destructive as I have ever seen it.”

I’m not sure what to make of the choice to put this in an op-ed. But I must admit, The mystique of Goldman continues to get tarnished as the reality of the motives behind the firm are brought to light. I have never heard of clients referred to as “muppets” and “axes”, but I cannot say that I am surprised.

Here is the op-ed piece: NY Times Op-Ed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prudent Stewardship Tactic: the IRA-QCD. A strategic tax and donation tool.

Why the love?

Three Pillars of M2